- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Your privacy matters to Jordan Park Church of Christ so whether you are new or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect:
When you sign up for a Jordan Park Church of Christ service such as the FREE Bible Study Correspondence Course, the Online Bible Study Courses or the newsletter, we'll ask for personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and home address to store with your account.
How we use information we collect::
There are three ways we may use the information we collect from you.
- When you sign up for a FREE Bible Study Correspondence Course and/or the Online Bible Study Courses, we use the information we collect from you to enable our correspondence with you during the course.
- If you are located in Canada and apply for the mail-out Bible Study Correspondence course, we may provide your information to a Canadian compliment (affiliate of Jordan Park Church of Christ but not part of Jordan Park Church of Christ) for correspondence purposes as we do not offer mail-out correspondence outside of the United States.
Information we share:
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Jordan Park Church of Christ unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- For legal reasons
- If you are located in Canada and are signed up for the mail-out Bible course. We will give your information to someone local to you for correspondence purposes as we do not offer the Mail-out Correspondence outside of the United States.
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Jordan Park Church of Christ if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Jordan Park Church of Christ, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the number of new Bible students.